- October 12, 2019
- 6:00 pm
- 5123 Chambleee Dunwoody Rd, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Atlanta North School
09/07 – 10/12
Saturdays 6:00PM – 7:30PM
FREE event for the whole community
$30 workbook encouraged
WOULD YOU LIKE TO?
- Improve and manage relationships successfully
- Significantly improve your capacity to learn, retain, and apply knowledge
- Develop originality that is useful to others
- Find and live your sense of purpose
- Set and achieve high goals
- Increase motivation
- Improve creativity
WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS PROGRAM:
- Students: improve GPA, study skills, and achievements in important entrance exam tests, such as the SAT, ACT, GRE, MCAT, LSAT, DAT, etc.
- Parents: learn what nutrients you and your children need to succeed
- Professionals: gain tools to be a successful leader and understand the emotions of others
- Teachers: discover tools to increase character strengths in the classroom
- ANYONE WHO DESIRES A GREAT BRAIN!
LEARN HOW TO LIVE A BETTER LIFE TODAY
Improve your intellectual capacity and increase your emotional intelligence with this series by Dr. Neil Nedley, use the practical tips and information presented to think clearly, manage emotions, improve creativity, and boost overall life satisfaction.